Wednesday, December 4, 2013
The Idaho Department of Lands has completed its annual closure of Service Flats Road, effective Nov. 27. This will be in effect until approximately May 31, 2014, depending on snow depth and road conditions. The closure is for the benefit of minimizing road damage during the late fall, winter and early spring wet season; and for not disturbing wildlife. Contact IDL in Craigmont, 924-5571.
More like this story
- Golden area access remains disputed
- Pittsburg Fire: Hotshot crews working in Big River Canyon
- Oversize loads injunction appeal denied by District Court
- Boom harvest year for timber sales on IDL lands: County sales: 18MBF valued at $3.8 million
- Highway work to detour Nezperce to Kamiah traffic for a month