Wednesday, November 27, 2013
The Idaho Natural Resources Conservation Service set a Dec. 20, application deadline for the Environmental Quality Incentives Program and Wildlife Habitat Incentive Program.
Applications for organic operations, on-farm energy savings, seasonal high tunnel systems, soil health, and wildlife habitat are also due on Dec. 20. Applications received after the deadline will be reviewed in the 2015 funding cycle.
Stop by the Grangeville USDA service center (983-1050) or visit NRCS online at http://www.id.nrcs.usda.gov/programs/.
More like this story
- Christmas tree permits available
- April 25 Deadline: Grant program seeks innovative resource conservation projects for agriculture
- USDA issues CRP rental, direct payments; ACRE payments
- Oct. 4 deadline apply DEQ funds for sustainable materials management project
- CRP rental, direct payments, ACRE payments issued