Wednesday, April 2, 2014
GRANGEVILLE – Due to a scheduling conflict, the Grangeville City Council will meet on Tuesday, April 8, 7:30 p.m., Grangeville City Hall. Set for discussion during the meeting are public hearings on an alley vacation and two right-of-way issues, and a first reading of the downtown ADA parking ordinance.
City council agendas are posted at city hall or are available online at www.grangeville.us. Call city hall at 983-2851.
More like this story
- Ordinance pending on downtown ADA parking
- City proposes new ADA parking; ordinance in works
- Council discusses problems with snow removal; city to rely on education before resorting to rule
- Grangeville City Council to determine FY15 budget at Sept. 2 hearing
- MVSD calendar sees a few changes for 2014-15