Wednesday, February 5, 2014/lk
Lawson Roberg, not yet two years old, had some fun during halftime of Monday night’s Grangeville-Clearwater Valley boys basketball game. He is the son of Troy and Leah Roberg of Grangeville.
More like this story
- Prairie trounces Nezperce with 36 before halftime
- When Charter made a game of it, Grangeville took it away
- Boys basketball: Pirates’ title defense ramps up as districts open Wednesday
- Bulldogs, boys and girls, lead Central Idaho League
- Basketball roundup: Colton’s last-second shot forces OT, tilts Kamiah