Wednesday, June 4, 2014
GRANGEVILLE – A Lewiston woman received minor injuries in a May 27 two-vehicle crash at the intersection of U.S. Highway 95 and Johnston Road north of Grangeville.
Brittany Sharp, 25, was transported to Syringa Hospital with minor injuries. She was cited by Idaho State Police for inattentive driving.
Last Tuesday, 11:21 a.m., Sharp was traveling northbound on Johnston Road in a 1997 Ford Mustang when she failed to yield at the U.S. 95 intersection to a southbound 2002 Chevy Astro van, driven by John Brandt, 84, of Stites. The Mustang struck the van, resulting in blockage of the southbound lane.
ISP Trooper William Adams investigated the crash.
More like this story
- Accidents roundup: EMS busy on area injury crashes
- Investigation by ISP on June 17 four-car crash involving local
- Monday accidents: Four sent to hospital following two-vehicle crash
- Minor injuries after two-vehicle crash on Main Street, US 95
- Charter bus blown off road; semi-truck jackknifes in wind