Wednesday, March 26, 2014
GRANGEVILLE — All community veterans and their families are invited to the American Legion Post 37 celebration of the American Legion’s 95th birthday and Community Awards Banquet on Saturday, March 29, 6-8 p.m. at the Grangeville Senior Citizens Center.
The menu is ham dinner with accessories. Cost is $10 per person. All proceeds go to support American Legion programs. Members are asked to bring a salad to share. Contact Post Adjutant Morris Bentley at 983-5535.
More like this story
- American Legion celebrates birthday, honors heroes
- American Legion Early Bird Dinner to be held Nov. 2
- Community Briefs: PHS student receives mention in art contest
- State winners: Four state awards come home to Grangeville from American Legion convention at Fort Hall.
- American Legion plans picnic for Aug. 3