- Grangeville Senior Citizens - Pioneer Senior Citizens
- Pioneer Senior Citizens - Grangeville Senior Citizens
- Grangeville All Class Reunion - Grangeville Senior Citizens - Pioneer Senior Citizens
- Big Cedar Homemakers - Grangeville Senior Citizens - Idaho County Democrats - Kooskia Saddliers - Pioneer Senior Citizens
- Grangeville Senior Citizens Center - 3 Rivers Amateur Radio Club - Pioneer Senior Citizens
2016 White Bird Rodeo Queen Bella Klapprich of Grangeville (middle) is pictured here at the White Bird Days and Rodeo Royalty Luncheon held Saturday, June 18. Klapprich’s mom, Melissa Miller Klapprich (left) was White Bird Rodeo Queen in 1996 and her aunt, Kami Miller Fogleman (right) was White Bird Rodeo Queen in 1999.
- Grangeville Senior Citizens - Pioneer Senior Citizens - ACS Camas Prairie Relay For Life: Hanings are this year’s chairpersons - Local hams participate in Field Day June 25-26
June 6: Pledge led by Stanley Modrell and prayer by Jim Myers. Free dinner drawing went to Dick Seay. Bingo winner was Roberta Gibbs, and blackout winner was Donna Barnett.
Sunday, June 12, was a gorgeous day for the Idaho County Democrats’ annual Picnic and Pie Auction. This year the event was held, for the first time, at the beautiful Cottonwood City Park. More than 50 people attended with more than $2,600 raised for the group.
- 3 Rivers Amateur Radio Club - Boys Scout Troop 555 - Grangeville Senior Citizens - Idaho County Democrats - PEO sisters attend conference - Pioneer Senior Citizens
- Barnyard Beasties - Animal Rescue Foundation (ARF) - Big Cedar Homemakers - Cottonwood Senior Citizens - Grangeville Senior Citizens
The Kooskia Library has a variety of events and programs scheduled. A book sale is set for June 11, starting 8 a.m., at the Kooskia Community Center. Used books of all kinds, as well as CDs and DVDs will be available at bargain prices. Hardbacks are 50 cents, paperbacks, 25 cents. At 11a.m., the $1 bag sale starts. To donate books, drop them off at the library. No magazines. All proceeds benefit Kooskia Community Library.
Agnes Forsman opened the May 17 meeting of the Pioneer Senior Citizens with the Pledge of Allegiance and Larry Clark led the dinner prayer. Guests were Charlotte and Hank Dasenbrock. There were 56 meals served with 33 home-delivered meals. Katie Remacle won the free dinner. Mel Willis was the nickel bingo winner and Marianne Wren won the blackout. Door prize winners were Dina Nuxoll, Mariel Arnzen, Mel Willis, Ivan Nuxoll, Marianne Wren and Ned Forsmann..
The Grangeville High School Bulldog Greenhouse is now open. The GHS botany class has a variety of plants for sale including eight varieties of tomatoes and 10 varieties of flowers, peppers, cucumbers, beans, squash, cantaloupe and watermelon.
Agnes Forsman opened the May 10 meeting of the Pioneer Senior Citizens with the Pledge of Allegiance and Larry Clark led the dinner prayer. Guests were Alta Clark, Ron Broker and Alice Nau. We also had two women from the Area Agency on Aging, Marissa Rudley and Julie Christianson. Marissa is a dietitian and Julie is a contract and budget specialist. There were 64 meals served with 22 home-delivered meals. Diane Schultz won the free dinner.